Best Oven Roasted Salmon Recipe – Fresh, homemade pasta in a parmesan pepper sauce, topped with slow, low temperature ovenroasted salmon and mushrooms. Friday night fish for dinner! Salmon with quinoa, broccoli and butternut squash (a frozen veg pack from believe it or not that I found in the freezer) Simple yet delicious. Now to relax with a glass of Prosecco and watch the Tiger King on after the most exhausting, bizarre and unexpected week!
Oven roasted salmon with side of wild rice quinoa and roasted asparagus!! Took me only 20 minutes to prep, cook, plate and to take a picture of this plate 😉 How to make the salmon; preheat your oven to 400 degrees, drizzle some olive oil on to your salmon, season with salt, pepper and paprika. Place your pan (uncovered) in the oven, and cook for 12 minutes.
Best Oven Roasted Salmon Recipe
- 1 (1.5kg) side of salmon (skin on), pin-boned
- 1 tbs maple syrup (substitute runny honey)
- 150g Kewpie mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 1/2 tsp each ground cumin & coriander
- 1/4 bunch dill, roughly chopped
- 1/4 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked, roughly chopped
- Zest of 2 lemons, plus extra lemon halves to serve